How can a family office help you manage your finances?
A family office provides a variety of custom financial management services for the substantially wealthy. Family office services can range from managing investments to advising on charitable contributions. They might also manage household affairs, travel arrangements, and property. They can offer such a wide range of services because they have a team of experts working together.The purpose of a family office is to help a family expand wealth, while also preserving it for future generations.
Wealth Management and Legacy Planning
- Lifestyle Management
- Some family offices provide services beyond managing their clients’ finances, such as managing aspects of their clients’ lifestyles. Think of these offerings as a personal concierge.
- Conduct background checks
- Arrange home and travel security
- Handle travel planning
- Manage private aircraft
- Hire domestic staff
- Monitor payroll
- Even pay all household bills.
- Investment Management
- A family office often handles all aspects of managing investments. Their service includes traditional portfolio management, but they typically have access to investment opportunities far beyond those available to retail investors. Investment management services can include:
- Stock and bond selection
- Asset allocation
- Venture capital
- Hedge funds
- Private equity
- Commercial real estate
- In short, a family office manages existing assets while acquiring new assets, looking for the best opportunities to grow the family’s wealth.
What makes Sundial a cut above the other Family offices?
Increase in sales by more than 30% in half a year.